The image about Spot Light Floor Lamp was published on April 24, 2017 at 9:56 am. This article is posted at the Floor category. Spot Light Floor Lamp is tagged with Spot Light Floor Lamp, Spot, Light, Floor, Lamp..
Spotspot (spot),USA pronunciation n., v., spot•ted, spot•ting, adj.
- a rounded mark or stain made by foreign matter, as mud, blood, paint, ink, etc.;
a blot or speck.
- something that mars one's character or reputation;
- a small blemish, mole, or lesion on the skin or other surface.
- a small, circumscribed mark caused by disease, allergic reaction, decay, etc.
- a comparatively small, usually roundish, part of a surface differing from the rest in color, texture, character, etc.: a bald spot.
- a place or locality: A monument marks the spot where Washington slept.
- Usually, spots. places of entertainment or sightseeing interest: We went to a few spots to dance and see the floor shows.
- See spot announcement.
- a specific position in a sequence or hierarchy: The choral group has the second spot on the program, right after the dancers. He moved up from second spot to become president of the firm.
- one of various traditional, geometric drawings of a club, diamond, heart, or spade on a playing card for indicating suit and value.
- any playing card from a two through a ten: He drew a jack, a queen, and a three spot.
- a pip, as on dice or dominoes.
- a piece of paper money, almost always indicated as a five- or ten-dollar bill: Can you loan me a five spot until payday?
- Also called spot illustration. a small drawing, usually black and white, appearing within or accompanying a text.
- [Chiefly Brit. Informal.]
- a small quantity of anything.
- a drink: a spot of tea.
- a small croaker, Leiostomus xanthurus, of the eastern coast of the U.S., used as a food fish.
- spots, [Informal.]commodities, as grain, wool, and soybeans, sold for immediate delivery.
- See spot price.
- [Informal.]spotlight (def. 1).
- hit the high spots, to deal with or include only the major points of interest: With but a limited amount of vacation time, he concentrated on hitting the high spots of Europe.
- hit the spot, to satisfy a want or need, as to quench thirst: Iced tea hits the spot during the hot summer months.
- in a (bad) spot, in an uncomfortable or dangerous predicament: The tourists found themselves in a bad spot after they lost their money in Las Vegas.
- knock spots off, to outdo easily;
- on the spot:
- without delay;
- at the very place in question.
- in a difficult or embarrassing position.
- in a position of being expected to act or to respond in some way.
- to stain or mark with spots: The grease spotted my dress.
- to remove a spot or spots from (clothing), esp. before dry cleaning.
- to sully;
- to mark or diversify with spots or dots, as of color: We spotted the wall with blue paint.
- to detect or recognize;
locate or identify by seeing: to spot a hiding child.
- to place or position on a particular place: to spot a billiard ball.
- to stop (a railroad car) at the exact place required.
- to scatter in various places: to spot chairs here and there in the room.
- spotlight (def. 5).
- to determine (a location) precisely on either the ground or a map.
- to observe (the results of gunfire at or near a target) for the purpose of correcting aim.
- to remove spots from (a negative or print) by covering with opaque color.
- to give or grant a certain margin or advantage to (an opponent): He spotted the tyro 12 points a game. The champion won, although spotting the challenger twenty pounds.
- (in gymnastics) to watch or assist (a performer) in order to prevent injury.
- to lend: Can you spot me twenty for tonight's game?
- to make a spot;
cause a stain: Ink spots badly.
- to become spotted, as some fabrics when spattered with water.
- to serve or act as a spotter.
- [Radio, Television.]
- pertaining to the point of origin of a local broadcast.
- broadcast between announced programs.
- made, paid, delivered, etc., at once: a spot sale; spot goods.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
This article of Spot Light Floor Lamp have 6 images , they are 17 Best Images About Industrial Tripod Floor Lamps On Pinterest | Spotlight, Decoration Home And Nautical, Finding 10 Best Spotlight Floor Lamps, Spotlight Floor Lamps, The Tripod Spotlight Floor Lamp, Item Specifics, The Tripod Spotlight Floor Lamp. Following are the pictures:
Observe easy without spending plenty of money, it is to get a designer beach theme try your bedroom. If you are not sure what you need in your Spot Light Floor Lamp try looking in decorating publications and magazines to obtain a sense of the extras you need to observe in your room. To preserve the appearance consistent seaside you have to reduce the accessories that fit your topic to be merely purchased by yourself.
A fascinating band of accents may includes some shells aside a pleasant beach-theme body as well as a light higher. Employ photographs and Spot Light Floor Lamp concept styles on your own surfaces setting a theme during your room. Lots of people do not understand how to correctly hold a piece of artwork and an impact is made by this to the visual appeal.
For decorating the beach, shades must allow you to take into account the seaside. Lighting and windy of blues perhaps some yellow with a great deal. Should sounds that are neutral are preferred by you think about beige sand and skin-color. other decorations that can help and also integrate sea shells beach beach molds enhance the seaside in your room. Strange amount should be grouped your components in by you. Often look excellent if your team contains substantial and short extras combined together.