Wooden Bread Boxes was uploaded on August 31, 2017 at 3:04 pm. It is published at the Wooden category. Wooden Bread Boxes is tagged with Wooden Bread Boxes, Wooden, Bread, Boxes..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Breadbread (bred),USA pronunciation n.
- a kind of food made of flour or meal that has been mixed with milk or water, made into a dough or batter, with or without yeast or other leavening agent, and baked.
- food or sustenance;
livelihood: to earn one's bread.
- [Eccles.]the wafer or bread used in a Eucharistic service.
- break bread:
- to eat a meal, esp. in companionable association with others.
- to distribute or participate in Communion.
- cast one's bread upon the waters, to act generously or charitably with no thought of personal gain.
- know which side one's bread is buttered on, to be aware of those things that are to one's own advantage.
- take the bread out of someone's mouth, to deprive someone of livelihood.
- [Cookery.]to cover with breadcrumbs or meal.
Boxesbox1 (boks),USA pronunciation n.
- a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
- the quantity contained in a box: She bought a box of candy as a gift.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a gift or present: a Christmas box.
- See post-office box.
- a compartment or section in a public place, shut or railed off for the accommodation of a small number of people, esp. in a theater, opera house, sports stadium, etc.
- a small enclosure or area in a courtroom, for witnesses or the jury.
- a small shelter: a sentry's box.
- a small house, cabin, or cottage, as for use while hunting: a shooting box.
- a telephone booth.
- a wardrobe trunk.
- See box stall.
- the driver's seat on a coach.
- the section of a wagon in which passengers or parcels are carried.
- the section of a truck in which cargo is carried.
- the box, [Informal.]television: Are there any good shows on the box tonight?
- part of a page of a newspaper or periodical set off in some manner, as by lines, a border, or white space.
- any enclosing, protective case or housing, sometimes including its contents: a gear box; a fire-alarm box.
- either of two marked spaces, one on each side of the plate, in which the batter stands.
- either of two marked spaces, one outside of first base and the other outside of third, where the coaches stand.
- the pitcher's mound.
- the marked space where the catcher stands.
- a difficult situation;
- [Agric.]a bowl or pit cut in the side of a tree for collecting sap.
- [Jazz Slang.]
- a stringed instrument, as a guitar.
- a piano.
- a phonograph.
- a boom box.
- a computer.
- a coffin.
- the vulva or vagina.
- basket (def. 9).
- out of the box, [Australian Slang.]remarkable or exceptional;
- to put into a box: She boxed the glassware before the movers came.
- to enclose or confine as in a box (often fol. by in or up).
- to furnish with a box.
- to form into a box or the shape of a box.
- to block so as to keep from passing or achieving better position (often fol. by in): The Ferrari was boxed in by two other cars on the tenth lap.
- to group together for consideration as one unit: to box bills in the legislature.
- [Building Trades.]to enclose or conceal (a building or structure) as with boarding.
- [Agric.]to make a hole or cut in (a tree) for sap to collect.
- to mix (paint, varnish, or the like) by pouring from one container to another and back again.
- to mix groups of sheep that should be kept separated.
- to confuse someone or something.
- box out, [Basketball.]to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot;
The image about Wooden Bread Boxes have 8 photos including WOOD WOODEN KITCHEN COUNTER TOP HINGED DOOR W/HANDLE BREAD BOX VINTAGE BREADBOX, Vintage Bread Box - Wood - Roll Top, Country Bread Boxes :), Vintage Wood Bread Box - Knock On Wood - Made In USA, Oak Wooden Bread Box, Vintage Bread Box Rustic Antique Bread Box Farmhouse Kitchen Country Wooden Bread Box Primitive Folk Art Breadbox Unique Cottage Bread Box, Lipper International 8846 Bamboo Rolltop Bread Box, Picture Of Solid Wood Bread Box With Wheat Carving. Below are the images:
the scheme of basic colors dominates the colour scheme of Wooden Bread Boxes style design like dark, brown, dull, and white. Employ these hues for internal elements for example walls, ground, ceiling, and scheduling a location for a splash of bright shades of the area in accessories.
Floor with materials such as ceramics, timber, porcelain tile efficiently entered within the contemporary group. Supply to freeze place visually and also finishing pretty such as a carpeting for an additional impression of luxury. This strategy is for distancing between the family-room which usually appear next-to eachother along with the diningroom most perfect.
Utilize your imagination for a more creative method patterns and finishes to offer a splendor that is striking in the bedroom. Possibilities have opened up for your material used to accomplish home design stick out is. The impact that's believed in contemporary interior-design is lines that are small and setting " stuff that is less ".