The post about Wooden Train Track Set was uploaded at August 19, 2017 at 7:32 pm. It is posted in the Wooden category. Wooden Train Track Set is tagged with Wooden Train Track Set, Wooden, Train, Track, Set..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Traintrain (trān),USA pronunciation n.
- [Railroads.]a self-propelled, connected group of rolling stock.
- a line or procession of persons, vehicles, animals, etc., traveling together.
- [Mil.]an aggregation of vehicles, animals, and personnel accompanying an army to carry supplies, baggage, ammunition, etc.
- a series or row of objects or parts.
- [Mach.]a connected set of three or more rotating elements, usually gears, through which force is transmitted, or motion or torque changed.
- order, esp. proper order: Matters were in good train.
- something that is drawn along;
a trailing part.
- an elongated part of a skirt or robe trailing behind on the ground.
- a trail or stream of something from a moving object.
- a line or succession of persons or things following one after the other.
- a body of followers or attendants;
- a series of proceedings, events, ideas, etc.
- the series of results or circumstances following or proceeding from an event, action, etc.;
aftermath: Disease came in the train of war.
- a succession of connected ideas;
a course of reasoning: to lose one's train of thought.
- the trace of light created by a meteor falling through the earth's atmosphere.
- the tail of a comet.
- a line of combustible material, as gunpowder, for leading fire to an explosive charge.
- [Physics.]a succession of wave fronts, oscillations, or the like.
- to develop or form the habits, thoughts, or behavior of (a child or other person) by discipline and instruction: to train an unruly boy.
- to make proficient by instruction and practice, as in some art, profession, or work: to train soldiers.
- to make (a person) fit by proper exercise, diet, practice, etc., as for an athletic performance.
- to discipline and instruct (an animal), as in the performance of tasks or tricks.
- to treat or manipulate so as to bring into some desired form, position, direction, etc.: to train one's hair to stay down.
- [Hort.]to bring (a plant, branch, etc.) into a particular shape or position, by bending, pruning, or the like.
- to bring to bear on some object;
point, aim, or direct, as a firearm, camera, telescope, or eye.
- to entice;
train ′less, adj.
- to give the discipline and instruction, drill, practice, etc., designed to impart proficiency or efficiency.
- to undergo discipline and instruction, drill, etc.
- to get oneself into condition for an athletic performance through exercise, diet, practice, etc.
- to travel or go by train: to train to New York.
Tracktrack (trak),USA pronunciation n.
- a structure consisting of a pair of parallel lines of rails with their crossties, on which a railroad train, trolley, or the like runs.
- a wheel rut.
- evidence, as a mark or a series of marks, that something has passed.
- Usually, tracks. footprints or other marks left by an animal, person, or vehicle: a lion's tracks; car tracks.
- a path made or beaten by or as if by the feet of people or animals;
trail: to follow the track of a murderer.
- a line of travel or motion: the track of a bird.
- a course or route followed.
- a course of action, conduct, or procedure: on the right track to solve the problem.
- a path or course made or laid out for some particular purpose.
- a series or sequence of events or ideas.
- something associated with making a track, as the wheel span of a vehicle or the tread of a tire.
- a caterpillar tread.
- a course laid out for running or racing.
- the group of sports performed on such a course, as running or hurdling, as distinguished from field events.
- both track and field events as a whole.
- a band of recorded sound laid along the length of a magnetic tape.
- band2 (def. 6).
- an individual song or segment of a recording: a title track.
- a discrete, separate recording that is combined with other parts of a musical recording to produce the final aural version: a special rhythm track added to the basic track.
- [Auto.]the distance between the centers of the treads of either the front or rear wheels of a vehicle.
- a data-recording path on a storage medium, as a magnetic disk, tape, or drum, that is accessible to a read-write head in a given position as the medium moves past.
- tracks, [Slang.]needle marks on the arm, leg, or body of a drug user caused by habitual injections.
- sound track.
- a metal strip or rail along which something, as lighting or a curtain, can be mounted or moved.
- a study program or level of curriculum to which a student is assigned on the basis of aptitude or need;
academic course or path.
- in one's tracks, [Informal.]in the spot in which one is or is standing at the moment: He stopped dead in his tracks, listening for the sound to be repeated.
- keep track, to be aware;
keep informed: Have you been keeping track of the time?
- lose track, to fail to keep informed;
neglect to keep a record: He soon lost track of how much money he had spent.
- make tracks, [Informal.]to go or depart in a hurry: to make tracks for the store before closing time.
- off the track, departing from the objective or the subject at hand;
astray: He can't tell a story without getting off the track.
- on the track of, in search or pursuit of;
close upon: They are on the track of a solution to the problem.
- on the wrong or right side of the tracks, from a poor or wealthy part of a community or of society: born on the wrong side of the tracks.
- to follow or pursue the track, traces, or footprints of.
- to follow (a track, course, etc.).
- to make one's way through;
- to leave footprints on (often fol. by up or on): to track the floor with muddy shoes.
- to make a trail of footprints with (dirt, snow, or the like): The dog tracked mud all over the living room rug.
- to observe or monitor the course or path of (an aircraft, rocket, satellite, star, etc.), as by radar or radio signals.
- to observe or follow the course of progress of;
keep track of.
- to furnish with a track or tracks, as for railroad trains.
- [Railroads.]to have (a certain distance) between wheels, runners, rails, etc.
track ′a•ble, adj.
- to follow or pursue a track or trail.
- to run in the same track, as the wheels of a vehicle.
- to be in alignment, as one gearwheel with another.
- to have a specified span between wheels or runners: The car's wheels track about five feet.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]dolly (def. 12).
- [Recording.]to follow the undulations in the grooves of a phonograph record.
- track down, to pursue until caught or captured;
follow: to track down a killer.
track′a•bil ′i•ty, n.
track ′er, n.
Setset (set),USA pronunciation v., set, set•ting, n., adj., interj.
- to put (something or someone) in a particular place: to set a vase on a table.
- to place in a particular position or posture: Set the baby on his feet.
- to place in some relation to something or someone: We set a supervisor over the new workers.
- to put into some condition: to set a house on fire.
- to put or apply: to set fire to a house.
- to put in the proper position: to set a chair back on its feet.
- to put in the proper or desired order or condition for use: to set a trap.
- to distribute or arrange china, silver, etc., for use on (a table): to set the table for dinner.
- to place (the hair, esp. when wet) on rollers, in clips, or the like, so that the hair will assume a particular style.
- to put (a price or value) upon something: He set $7500 as the right amount for the car. The teacher sets a high value on neatness.
- to fix the value of at a certain amount or rate;
value: He set the car at $500. She sets neatness at a high value.
- to post, station, or appoint for the purpose of performing some duty: to set spies on a person.
- to determine or fix definitely: to set a time limit.
- to resolve or decide upon: to set a wedding date.
- to cause to pass into a given state or condition: to set one's mind at rest; to set a prisoner free.
- to direct or settle resolutely or wishfully: to set one's mind to a task.
- to present as a model;
place before others as a standard: to set a good example.
- to establish for others to follow: to set a fast pace.
- to prescribe or assign, as a task.
- to adjust (a mechanism) so as to control its performance.
- to adjust the hands of (a clock or watch) according to a certain standard: I always set my watch by the clock in the library.
- to adjust (a timer, alarm of a clock, etc.) so as to sound when desired: He set the alarm for seven o'clock.
- to fix or mount (a gem or the like) in a frame or setting.
- to ornament or stud with gems or the like: a bracelet set with pearls.
- to cause to sit;
seat: to set a child in a highchair.
- to put (a hen) on eggs to hatch them.
- to place (eggs) under a hen or in an incubator for hatching.
- to place or plant firmly: to set a flagpole in concrete.
- to put into a fixed, rigid, or settled state, as the face, muscles, etc.
- to fix at a given point or calibration: to set the dial on an oven; to set a micrometer.
- to tighten (often fol. by up): to set nuts well up.
- to cause to take a particular direction: to set one's course to the south.
- to put (a broken or dislocated bone) back in position.
- (of a hunting dog) to indicate the position of (game) by standing stiffly and pointing with the muzzle.
- to fit, as words to music.
- to arrange for musical performance.
- to arrange (music) for certain voices or instruments.
- to arrange the scenery, properties, lights, etc., on (a stage) for an act or scene.
- to prepare (a scene) for dramatic performance.
- to spread and secure (a sail) so as to catch the wind.
- to arrange (type) in the order required for printing.
- to put together types corresponding to (copy);
compose in type: to set an article.
- [Baking.]to put aside (a substance to which yeast has been added) in order that it may rise.
- to change into curd: to set milk with rennet.
- to cause (glue, mortar, or the like) to become fixed or hard.
- to urge, goad, or encourage to attack: to set the hounds on a trespasser.
- [Bridge.]to cause (the opposing partnership or their contract) to fall short: We set them two tricks at four spades. Only perfect defense could set four spades.
- to affix or apply, as by stamping: The king set his seal to the decree.
- to fix or engage (a fishhook) firmly into the jaws of a fish by pulling hard on the line once the fish has taken the bait.
- to sharpen or put a keen edge on (a blade, knife, razor, etc.) by honing or grinding.
- to fix the length, width, and shape of (yarn, fabric, etc.).
- [Carpentry.]to sink (a nail head) with a nail set.
- to bend or form to the proper shape, as a saw tooth or a spring.
- to bend the teeth of (a saw) outward from the blade alternately on both sides in order to make a cut wider than the blade itself.
- to pass below the horizon;
sink: The sun sets early in winter.
- to decline;
- to assume a fixed or rigid state, as the countenance or the muscles.
- (of the hair) to be placed temporarily on rollers, in clips, or the like, in order to assume a particular style: Long hair sets more easily than short hair.
- to become firm, solid, or permanent, as mortar, glue, cement, or a dye, due to drying or physical or chemical change.
- to sit on eggs to hatch them, as a hen.
- to hang or fit, as clothes.
- to begin to move;
start (usually fol. by forth, out, off, etc.).
- (of a flower's ovary) to develop into a fruit.
- (of a hunting dog) to indicate the position of game.
- to have a certain direction or course, as a wind, current, or the like.
- (of a sail) to be spread so as to catch the wind.
- (of type) to occupy a certain width: This copy sets to forty picas.
- [Nonstandard.]sit: Come in and set a spell.
- set about:
- to begin on;
- to undertake;
- to assault;
- set against:
- to cause to be hostile or antagonistic.
- to compare or contrast: The advantages must be set against the disadvantages.
- set ahead, to set to a later setting or time: Set your clocks ahead one hour.
- set apart:
- to reserve for a particular purpose.
- to cause to be noticed;
distinguish: Her bright red hair sets her apart from her sisters.
- set aside:
- to put to one side;
reserve: The clerk set aside the silver brooch for me.
- to dismiss from the mind;
- to prevail over;
annul: to set aside a verdict.
- set back:
- to hinder;
- to turn the hands of (a watch or clock) to show an earlier time: When your plane gets to California, set your watch back two hours.
- to reduce to a lower setting: Set back the thermostat before you go to bed.
- set by, to save or keep for future use.
- set down:
- to write or to copy or record in writing or printing.
- to consider;
estimate: to set someone down as a fool.
- to attribute;
ascribe: to set a failure down to bad planning.
- to put in a position of rest on a level surface.
- to humble or humiliate.
- to land an airplane: We set down in a heavy fog.
- (in horse racing) to suspend (a jockey) from competition because of some offense or infraction of the rules.
- set forth:
- to give an account of;
describe: He set forth his theory in a scholarly report.
- to begin a journey;
start: Columbus set forth with three small ships.
- set forward, to turn the hands of (a watch or clock) to show a later time: When your plane lands in New York, set your watch forward two hours.
- set in:
- to begin to prevail;
arrive: Darkness set in.
- (of winds or currents) to blow or flow toward the shore.
- set off:
- to cause to become ignited or to explode.
- to begin;
- to intensify or improve by contrast.
- to begin a journey or trip;
- set on:
- Also, set upon. to attack or cause to attack: to set one's dog on a stranger.
- to instigate;
incite: to set a crew to mutiny.
- set one's face against. See face (def. 35).
- set out:
- to begin a journey or course: to set out for home.
- to undertake;
attempt: He set out to prove his point.
- to design;
plan: to set out a pattern.
- to define;
describe: to set out one's arguments.
- to plant: to set out petunias and pansies.
- to lay out (the plan of a building) in actual size at the site.
- to lay out (a building member or the like) in actual size.
- set store by. See store (def. 9).
- set to:
- to make a vigorous effort;
apply oneself to work;
- to begin to fight;
- set up:
- to put upright;
- to put into a high or powerful position.
- to construct;
- to be assembled or made ready for use: exercise equipment that sets up in a jiffy.
- to inaugurate;
- to enable to begin in business;
provide with means.
- to make a gift of;
treat, as to drinks.
- to stimulate;
- to propound;
- to bring about;
- to become firm or hard, as a glue or cement: a paint that sets up within five minutes.
- to lead or lure into a dangerous, detrimental, or embarrassing situation, as by deceitful prearrangement or connivance.
- to entrap or frame, as an innocent person in a crime or a criminal suspect in a culpable circumstance in order to achieve an arrest.
- to arrange the murder or execution of: His partner set him up with the mob.
- [Bridge.]to establish (a suit): to set up spades.
- the act or state of setting or the state of being set.
- a collection of articles designed for use together: a set of china; a chess set.
- a collection, each member of which is adapted for a special use in a particular operation: a set of golf clubs; a set of carving knives.
- a number, group, or combination of things of similar nature, design, or function: a set of ideas.
- a series of volumes by one author, about one subject, etc.
- a number, company, or group of persons associated by common interests, occupations, conventions, or status: a set of murderous thieves; the smart set.
- the fit, as of an article of clothing: the set of his coat.
- fixed direction, bent, or inclination: The set of his mind was obvious.
- bearing or carriage: the set of one's shoulders.
- the assumption of a fixed, rigid, or hard state, as by mortar or glue.
- the arrangement of the hair in a particular style: How much does the beauty parlor charge for a shampoo and set?
- a plate for holding a tool or die.
- an apparatus for receiving radio or television programs;
- [Philately.]a group of stamps that form a complete series.
- [Tennis.]a unit of a match, consisting of a group of not fewer than six games with a margin of at least two games between the winner and loser: He won the match in straight sets of 6–3, 6–4, 6–4.
- a construction representing a place or scene in which the action takes place in a stage, motion-picture, or television production.
- the bending out of the points of alternate teeth of a saw in opposite directions.
- a permanent deformation or displacement of an object or part.
- a tool for giving a certain form to something, as a saw tooth.
- a chisel having a wide blade for dividing bricks.
- [Hort.]a young plant, or a slip, tuber, or the like, suitable for planting.
- the number of couples required to execute a quadrille or the like.
- a series of movements or figures that make up a quadrille or the like.
- a group of pieces played by a band, as in a night club, and followed by an intermission.
- the period during which these pieces are played.
- [Bridge.]a failure to take the number of tricks specified by one's contract: Our being vulnerable made the set even more costly.
- the direction of a wind, current, etc.
- the form or arrangement of the sails, spars, etc., of a vessel.
- suit (def. 12).
- [Psychol.]a temporary state of an organism characterized by a readiness to respond to certain stimuli in a specific way.
- a timber frame bracing or supporting the walls or roof of a shaft or stope.
- [Carpentry.]See nail set.
- a collection of objects or elements classed together.
- the width of a body of type.
- sett (def. 3).
- fixed or prescribed beforehand: a set time; set rules.
fixed: The hall holds a set number of people.
- deliberately composed;
customary: set phrases.
rigid: a set smile.
- resolved or determined;
habitually or stubbornly fixed: to be set in one's opinions.
- completely prepared;
ready: Is everyone set?
- all set, in readiness;
prepared: They were at the starting line and all set to begin.
Also, get set!
- (in calling the start of a race): Ready! Set! Go!
Wooden Train Track Set have 10 pictures including Amazon.com: Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Railway Train Set, Wooden Toy Train Track, Wooden Train Sets With Interlocking Tracks ., 70pcs/set Fashion Wooden Railway Track Toys DIY Kids Tomas And Friends Train Slot Toys, 100 Piece Train Set, See Larger Image, Train Track, Amazon.com, Maxim 32-Piece Figure 8 Wooden Train Set - Toys & Games - Trains - Trains, 100pc Hand Crafted Wooden Train Set Triple Loop Railway Wood Track Kids Toy Play Set - Walmart.com. Following are the photos:
Your Wooden Train Track Set may add true worth to your house in case you include the inner square saving type and renovate it, as well as the garden. Another greatest point following the kitchen when it comes to adding sales and value ability is the toilet. People definitely concentrate on the restroom when viewing the home since this can be one area where the door can close you will visit everyday unlike the extra room.
You should consider since the bigger colors and variations might be outoffashion, whether you're designing for that long lasting and also you need to decorate again shortly. Likewise in the event that you proceed immediately then you definitely need to contemplate getting more people.
Take creativity from the sites you visit whenever choosing your Wooden Train Track Set. After that you can have a notion of what you want if you visit showrooms or once you get trials online. Perhaps you like them and 've viewed buddies. Probably in a hotel, diner or health and fitness center. Taking pictures along with your cellphone when you have a camera can help the specialists to suit what you want.